Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lemmings is 20!

I remember the christmas i got my my amiga 500 + the lemmings pack. That was the start of my computer games obsession! I loved that game and attribute it to helping me pick the career i have today. I was totally dumbfounded when i started at denki to find out the guys that made it were right here in dundee and some of them i have had the pleasure of working with over the past few years. I got asked to do a few things for the celebration, like the poster logo and the plaque that went up on the original building where it was made.




I only had about 30 mins at lunchtime to make it and i wanted all the wee lemmings running about it, but, you can only do what you can in the time you have. But im so glad i was part of it!.
This is a great link btw, its the history of DMA and has a great making of lemmings section:


No comments: